Jun 13, 2011

Yeesh.. You know, I completely forgot I even had a blog?! Well (not that anyone's actually watching) i'm back now, with quite a lot. Lets start with the birthday trip I had a few months ago in March.

My mother and I went to Staten Island. Now, I live in NY so that may not seem like such a big thing, but I've actually only been here a few handful of times in my life. The trip was very special, cus' it was my 21st birthday. Hana is officially legal!

(please pardon the photo wankery, my camera isn't so good...)
 
After getting off the 4 train to Bowling Green, there's a shop called "Au Bon Pain" which means "Good Bread" in French. They sell awsome looking patisseries. I've past the place alot, but this time I finally went in and bought something. A brownie, wich I devoured faster than I could take the picture. Yummy!


Onto the Ferry boat! The ride only lasts about a half hour, but it's such a joy to get to ride it back and forth... Am I weird for liking that?

Oh look, a seagul hitched a ride with us!
After riding the ferry til' I got sea sick, I browsed in Staten Island Mall and their Barns n' Noble. I love books.. religiously! (Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture. my camera ran out of energy. Stupid batteries..)

I also shopped at Starbucks, at which I purchased more patisseries (I was sick of sweet's before the day was over).
That's basicly it, a nerd-ish boring style birthday for a nerd-ish person like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment