Jun 4, 2012

FanFic Cover Art (EDIT)

Well the miracle of all miracles has happened and FFN is now letting people post cover art for their fanfics. Naturally I'll be the first to jump on board with this. :)

Cover art for my BRS fic Pillow Talk.

Cover art for my BRS fic Okayu.
















Cover art for my BRS fic A Small Detour.
















__X__Cover art for my BRS fic Crossing Over Worlds of Color.

__X__Cover art for my BRS fic Crossing Over Worlds of Color S2.

Cover art for my friend Tachibana Wish and her BRS fanfic Scattered Litany.

2 comments:

  1. what program did you use to make these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I use Paint tool SAI to paint everything from scratch, and Photoshop Elements 6 for any extra effects, like the special texts used for the titles.

      Delete